Is Your Network Costing You $$ Or Increasing Your Bottom Line?
Productivity, Productivity, Productivity…………Your business is your livelihood, and to keeping it running takes an operational IT network equipped with the tools and assets to support your technology needs.
Maintaining an in-house IT team capable of keeping up with rapid technology changes requires time and money. Even more time and money is spent protecting businesses from security threats and online attacks. Likewise, the need to backup and safeguard company data in a consistent and reliable way is more apparent than ever.
A mismanaged IT network and assets can result in disastrous financial consequences due to unforeseen and preventable technology expenses, software audits, compromised confidential data and network vulnerability. By choosing a Managed Services Provider (MSP), such as CenCal Tek to take care of your IT needs, you will keep your network and information safe and secure, minimizing downtime and improving your business flow.
According to the latest industry reports, the number of businesses that contract IT managed services providers continues to grow, with 9 out of 10 small to medium sized companies outsourcing some or all of their technology requirements. Here are just a few of the benefits of managed IT services:
- Automation: Automating IT maintenance and support tasks ensures that your network is properly maintained by eliminating the risk of human error.
- Consistency: Software upgrades, patch distribution, and asset configurations are performed properly the first time, all the time.
- Cost Control: Automated asset management keeps track of your IT inventory, policy compliance, and helps inform budgeting for technology investments.
- Decreased Down Time: Proactive network and asset monitoring virtually eliminates interruptions to your business flow through monitors, and alerts.
- Focus on Core Business: Outsourcing your IT needs with a qualified managed services provider allows you to focus on advancing your core business.
- Increase Productivity: By contracting an IT services provider to monitor and maintain the health of your network, you’re ensured an increase in productivity, customer satisfaction, and profits. Never again will you have to turn a customer away because “the system is down.”
- Visibility: Executive summaries and detailed periodic reports provide the information you need to properly manage your IT resources and make the right business decisions.
Your IT Managed Services Plan
The decision to contract an IT services provider like CenCal Tek, to manage your IT network is not only a great investment, but could be the key to significant growth. No matter the size of your budget or your business needs, outsourcing to a managed services provider is a win-win situation. You’re guaranteed top tier service and consistency delivered by certified IT professionals from CenCal Tek. While they manage your IT needs, you can focus on growth initiatives and boosting your bottom line.
Managed Maintenance & Support
- Remote Network Management 24/7
- Network Monitoring
- IT Asset Management
- Help Desk & Technical Support
- Mobile Device Management
- Hardware & Software Inventory
- Hosted Email
- Virtual Servers
- Desktop Optimization & Management
- Software Deployment
- Monthly & Quarterly Site Visits
Managed System Security
- Active Directory Administration
- Network Policy Enforcement & Administration
- File, Folder & Share Administration
- Antivirus & Anti-malware Protection
- Network Threat Management
- Email Protection – Antispam
- Patch Management – Windows Updates
- Mobile Device Management (SSO)
- Firewall Admiration
Managed Back Up & Storage
- Backup & Storage Administration
- On-site Backup & Storage
- Off-site Backup & Storage
- Cloud Replication
- Disaster Recovery
With so many different types of managed service providers and offerings, it can get confusing. When you are considering managed services, think first about your requirements. How satisfied are you with the level and quality of support you have today? Where are the gaps, pain points and inefficiencies in IT infrastructure management? How do downtime, outages and other problems impact your business? With these requirements in mind, CenCal Tek will work with you to create a plan to fit your business.